amazon riddles quiz answers today, amazon special edition riddles quiz answers today, amazon riddle quiz today amazon great Indian festival festive riddles quiz answers, fun riddles quiz answers win 10,000 September 2021
answer all 5 questions correctly and get a chance to win 10,000.
Amazon Fun riddles quiz answers September 2021
- Amazon Fun riddles quiz answers September 2021
- Amazon festive riddles quiz aanswers win Oneplus 8T
- Win 75k amazon festive Riddles quiz answers
- Amazon Great Indian festival festive riddles quiz answers win 25k
- Amazon Festive riddles quiz answers win 50k
- Amazon Riddles quiz answers April win 7,500
- amazon riddles quiz answers December 2018
- terms and conditions of Amazon riddles quiz answers
Q. What word of five letters has one left when two are removed?
Q. What can fill a room but takes up no space?
Q. If two’s company, and three’s a crowd, what are four and five?
Q. What common English verb becomes its own past tence by rearranging its letters?
Q. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
Amazon festive riddles quiz aanswers win Oneplus 8T
Q. come at the end of summer and winter and right in the middle of a party. What am I?
Reply: The letter R
Q. I come at the start of Rocket and at the end of cracker, what am I?
Reply: The letter R
Q. If you arrange these occasions in alphabetical order in English- which one comes last – Diwali, Durga Ashtami, Dussehra, Dhanteras?
Q. Which of these glasses will get filled first?
Q.All the letters in the first name of this cricketer are also there in which of these occasions/ festivals?
Win 75k amazon festive Riddles quiz answers
1. For breakfast Sourav wanted to have 4 eggs. If it took him 20 minutes to boil 1 egg. What is the fastest time in which he could boil 4 eggs?
Reply. 20 minutes
2. I was right in the middle of February this year. I was at the end 5 years back and at the beginning 500 years ago. What am I?
Reply. The number 15
3. A doctor gave Sachin 3 pills after he ate too many sweets and told him to take one every half an hour. How long will the pills last?
Reply. 1 hour
4. Rahul went to a Diwali function and parked his car. What is the number of the parking space, where he parked his car?
5. Put the two visuals together to get the name of a famous actor, many of whose films release around Diwali
Amazon Great Indian festival festive riddles quiz answers win 25k
1. A blue house has blue bricks, a yellow house has yellow bricks. What is a green house made of?
2.A grandfather, two fathers, and two sons went to a cinema hall together and bought one ticket each. How many tickets did they buy in total?
3. Precious stones in a pack of cards. What?
4. I am where yesterday follows today and tomorrow is in the middle. What am I?
Reply: A Dictionary
5. I am second in the first one, and at the end of the second one, shown in the visuals. What am I?
Reply: The letter I
Amazon Festive riddles quiz answers win 50k
1. Connect the two visuals to get the name of an actress
Reply: Dia Mirza
2. I come at the start of Rocket and at the end of cracker, what am I?
Reply: The letter R
3. Diwali is not complete without me, and I am in both of what you see on screen. What am I?
4. If you take a number associated with the festival of Dussehra and raise it to the power of 100, you get the origin of what company’s name?
5. If you have it you don’t share it. If you share it you don’t have it. What is it?
Reply: A Secret
Amazon Riddles quiz answers April win 7,500
Answer 5 questions of amazon special edition Riddles quiz answers and get a chance to win 7,500 there will be 5 winners.
1. I come in the middle of Monkeys and the beginning of Kangaroos. What am I?
2.I am always in time, but have never been in love. Every idea starts with me. What am I?
3.What comes before worm, mark, end, shelf and after face?
4. I am on the USA & China flag. I come before Wars & Bucks. Who am I?
5. I mostly follow Q, but not in QATAR. You will find me twice in a queue. Who am I?
amazon riddles quiz answers December 2018
below are the answers of amazon riddles quiz December 2018
I have a neck but no head. I generally wear a cap. What am I?
What gets wetter as it dries?
I have a single eye but cannot see. What am I?
The more of me you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
I am tall when young and short when I am old. What am I?
terms and conditions of A
mazon riddles quiz answers
This Contest will commence from December 5, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on January 5, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
Choose any 1 (one) of the options from <18,18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-60, 60+ or ‘prefer not to answer’ before proceeding to answer the contest questions; and (c) answer / solve all the 5 (five) contest questions correctly.
Each participant who is declared as a winner will be eligible to receive only 1 (one) Prize under this Contest.