Amazon Rewind 2020 quiz answers. Answer 5 simple questions and get a chance to win 20,000. There will be 2 winners. All correct answers updated.
Details of Rewind 2020 amazon quiz
- Rewind 2020 amazon quiz starts from 26th November 2020 to 15th December 2020.
- There will be 2 winners.
- Winners will be declared on or before 27th December.
- Quiz contest is only in Amazon app.
Answers of Rewind 2020 amazon quiz answers
Check Daily amazon quiz answers.
Q. In February 2020, the first cubs of which animal were born through the in vitro fertilization method?
Q. In March 2020, a 67 million year old fossil was discovered, which had great scientific importance. What was the fossil called?
Q. 2020 saw, for the first time ever, the Academy Award for Best Picture go to a Non-English language feature film. Which film?
Q. Sumit Nagal became the first Indian in 7 years to win a Grand Slam singles match by beating Bradley Klahn at which tournament?
Reply: US Open
Q. Which actor famous for his role as Jim in ‘The Office’ created a YouTube series called ‘Some Good News’ which went viral?
Reply: John Krasinski
Terms and Conditions of Amazon rewind 2020 quiz
1.This Contest will commence on 26th November 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 15th December 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).