Amazon blackberry key2 quiz, amazon quiz blackberry key 2 answers, amazon blackberry key2 quiz answers 13th January, amazon blackberry key2 contest answers, amazon blackberry key2 quiz answers today, amazon blackberry quiz, amazon blackberry key2 answer. Quiz is available only in the Amazon app. You will get a chance to win blackberry key2 mobile for answering this simple 5 questions
13th January quiz answers are updated below. Quiz starts at 8am in the morning and ends at 12 pm in the after noon.
Amazon blackberry key2 quiz answers today
13th january quiz answers
British women over the age of 30 who met minimum property qualifications could do what from Feb 1918?
Which famous scientist wrote the book ‘A Brief History of Time’?
As of 1st January 2019, which of these countries has officially quit the UNESCO?
Which element is represented by the chemical symbol Fe?
Which of these is an initiative recently launched by ISRO to engage students with space science activities?
We are updating quiz answers
In which country would you find the Mount Eden or Maungawhau, a majestic bowl-like crater?
What is the nickname for the Great Bell located in the Elizabeth Tower?
Get 72 rupees on signup big loot
In which city can you find Brandenburg Gate, considered a symbol of the tumultuous history of Europe and current day, of European unity?
Support us on New facebook page
He’s also known as the pioneer of India’s Green revolution, and was recently honored with ICFA’s first-ever World Agriculture Prize. Who is he?
Rolled out this week,___is India’s first engine-less semi-high speed train, and will eventually replace the Shatabdi Express for inter-city travel.
Train – 18
when referring to genres of music, what does R and B stand for?
rytham and blues
what is the name of the closest star to our sun?
At room temperature, which is the only metal that is in liquid form?
professor Amartya sen received the Nobel prize in this field.
The Paithan (Jayakwadi) hydro-electric project, completed with the help of
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 13 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning BlackBerry Key2 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).