OYO Q quiz answers,today’s oyo quiz answers, oyo quiz today answers, oyo quiz answers 2019,oyo paytm quiz answers, answer correctly to win Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot and many other prizes!
Today’s oyo q quiz answers 15th October
Oyo q quiz answers today 15 October updated.
Which district is called the Lake District of India? *
Join with us new TELEGRAM to get loot offers and deals
Which Indian city is known as the brass city? *
Which is the highest mountain peak in South India? *
Which is the longest mountain range in the world?*
What was the name of the newspaper founded by Mahatama Gandhi in South Africa? *
Answer: Indian Opinion
Which island was renamed as ‘Abdul Kalam Island’? *
Answer: Wheeler Island
Who is the first non-Indian to receive the Bharat Ratna award? *
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Who was the first Indian citizen to win the prestigious Booker Prize? *
Answer: Arundhati Roy
Answer question correctly on the next page shake your phone. You will get something. I got 2 rupees paytm cash today.
The preamble of India enshrines the ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity – ideals inspired by the- *
5th October oyo q quiz question and answer
Who was the longest-serving Chief Minister in India? *
Pawan Kumar Chamling
Terms and Conditions for oyo q quiz
1. Users who answer OYO Q correctly will be redirected to the Shake and Win page where they get a chance to earn a reward.
2. Winners of the Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot and other prizes will be decided by a lucky draw from those who have answered today’s OYO Q correctly.
3. Each winner will be informed via an app notification and an email.
Check out amazon quiz answers.
4. Paytm Cash rewards will be given to winners on the mobile number registered with OYO.
5. Paytm Cash and other rewards will only be given to users if they are logged in on the OYO APP.
6. Other rewards such as Goodies will be transferred to the winners in the form of E-gift vouchers.
7. The amount would be transferred within seven days.