Green Earth amazon quiz answers. Answer the 5 questions correctly ans win 20,000. There will be 5 winners in this quiz contest. All answers updated below.
How to play Green Earth Quiz
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page
- There will be a total of 5 questions
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Open Amazon app. Scroll the home page you will see this Green Earth quiz.
- If you don’t see it. Search with this keyword quiz. You can see all the quiz contests.
Green earth amazon quiz answers
Q1.Where does the majority of plastic waste end up?
Q2.By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging?
Q3.How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?
Answer; 8 Million Tons
Q4.Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Q5.Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answer: Shipment Zero
Join with us new TELEGRAM to get loot offers and deals
There are a total of 5 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th December 2019
Odds of winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section above.