Amazon Vivo v9 Pro Quiz Answers, answer 5 simple questions and win Vivo v11 pro for free if
How to play Vivo v11 pro quiz
- Download the Amazon app from the google play store.
- Log in or Sign up your account.
- You will see the Vivo v11 pro quiz Banner.
- Click on it.
- answer the 5 simple questions and you may be the lucky winner.
9th December Vivo v11 pro quiz answers
Question 1. What is the national animal of India?
Question 2. Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
Question 3. Turtles are classified as reptiles. True or false?
Question 4. A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
Question 5. What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world?
Vivo v11 Pro quiz answers
Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Ocean?
top most today offers
In which country would you fined Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called ‘moai’
Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), water (2005)?
Amazon Vivo V11 Pro 1 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 1 Nov 08:00 AM to 1 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)