Amazon quiz answers 25 April 2019. Quiz contest starts at 8 am in the morning and ends at 12 pm 25 April 2019 quiz answers are updated below. Amazon quiz is only on the app. So download it from play store are iTunes.
amazon quiz time answers
- 1 amazon quiz time answers
- 2 oppo f11 pro 25th April amazon quiz answers
- 3 Voltas Split AC 23rd april amazon quiz answers
- 4 Win 5000 amazon quiz answers 22 april 2019
- 5 Samsung galaxy a50 21st April quiz answers
- 6 Sony Bravia LED Smart TV 20 April 2019 quiz answers
- 7 Marshall Bluetooth Speaker System 19 April 2019 answers
- 8 18th April 2019 amazon quiz answers win Samsung Galaxy M30
- 9 I phone xr amazon quiz answers
- 10 Questions and answers for amazon quiz 26th march 2019 win philips trimmer
- 11 Amazon quiz time today answer 25th march 2019 win 10000
- 12 Amazon app only quiz answers 24th march 2019 win samsung galaxy s10e
- 13 Amazon pay quiz answers today 22nd march 2019 win 25,000
- 14 Amazon quiz 21st march answers win Montra Helicon Disc Cycle
- 15 Win 500 amazon pay balance 100 winners quiz answers 18th march
amazon quiz starts at 8 am and ends at 12 pm. almost every day there will be a quiz. as we know almost 50k to 1 lakh people play this quiz daily. but there will be only one winner. try your luck you may be the lucky winner.
oppo f11 pro 25th April amazon quiz answers
oppo f11 pro 25th April amazon quiz answers updated.
1.What does a manometer measure?
2. In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Boot Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
The top goal-scorer
3.According to the old English proverb, to which European capital city do all roads lead to?
4. From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
5.In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Voltas Split AC 23rd april amazon quiz answers
Question 1. 23rd April is the death anniversary of William Shakespeare. It is also celebrated as World __ Day. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Question 3. The National Museum of Indian Cinema was inaugurated in January this year. It houses stories and tools that
Question 4. The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Question 5. The first ever photograph of a black hole was released recently. Which galaxy is that blackhole present in?
Win 5000 amazon quiz answers 22 april 2019
Win 5000 amazon quiz 22nd april 2019
3. Woorkeri Raman
4. A parliamewnt
5. Aerys II Targaryen
Samsung galaxy a50 21st April quiz answers
Samsung galaxy a50 21st april amazon quiz answers
Q1.: Which planet in the solar system has the most moons?
Q2.: In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Q3.: Salman Khan’s character’s name in which of these movies was NOT ‘Prem’?
Answer: Dabangg (2010)
Q4.: ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Answer: The Office
Q5.: Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Answer: On your feet
Sony Bravia LED Smart TV 20 April 2019 quiz answers
Sony Bravia LED Smart TV 20th April 2019 quiz answers updated.
1.A 10-year old boy, has become the youngest to win a gold medal at the Khelo India Youth Games held in January. What is his name?
Answer: Abhinav Shaw
2.Spiders have 6 legs.
3.World Homeopathy Day 2019 was observed recently. When was it?
Answer: 10 April
4.The Indian Railways have developed an AI-powered robot which helps check for faults in trains by clicking and sharing pictures of under-gears. What is it called?
5.India’s fastest engineless self-propelled train was launched in February, for the Delhi-Varanasi route. It was referred to as Train 18, before being renamed. What is it called now?
Answer: Vande Bharat Express
Marshall Bluetooth Speaker System 19 April 2019 answers
19 April 2019 amazon question and answers updated.
1. Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Ans – Mickey Mouse
2. Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Ans – Australia and New Zealand
3. Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
Ans – Argentina
4. The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was
Ans – Marie Curie
5. If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
Ans – kolkata
18th April 2019 amazon quiz answers win Samsung Galaxy M30
18th April 2019 amazon quiz answers updated. win
1) Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Ans – Kapil Dev
2) Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Ans – Jingle bells
3) Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
Ans – True
4) Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Ans – Suresh Raina
5) In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Ans – Mind Stone
Refer and earn 101 with google pay
I phone xr amazon quiz answers
Amazon quiz answers 14th April 2019 win updated.
1) Which scientist developed the algorithm which helped capture the first-ever image of a black hole?
Ans – Katie Bouman
2) The Phayeng village is recently tagged as India’s first carbon-positive settlement. Which state is it located in?
Ans – Manipur
3) Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a ___.
Ans – Father
4) The amount of electronic waste is growing rapidly. The world’s largest e-waste recycling center was recently opened in which of these cities?
Ans – Dubai
5) 14th April is celebrated as ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, known as the architect of the Indian constitution. He was also independent India’s first __. Fill in the blanks
Ans – Law minister
Questions and answers for amazon quiz 26th march 2019 win philips trimmer
Questions and answers for 26th march 2019 amazon quiz updated
Q1.The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Q2.There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Q3.Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Q4.Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Q5.Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Amazon quiz time today answer 25th march 2019 win 10000
Amazon quiz time today answer 25th march 2019 win 10000 updated.
In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
2.Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
3.What is the name of the character played by Akshay Kumar in the movie ‘Kesari’?
Ans.Havildar Ishar Singh
4.India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
5.Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are reuniting for a film after 19 years. Alia Bhatt announced that she will be joining the cast. What is the film set to be called?
Amazon app only quiz answers 24th march 2019 win samsung galaxy s10e
Amazon app only quiz March 24th 2019 answers win samsung galaxy s10e updated.
The highest cricket ground in the world, in terms of altitude, is located in which country?
Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
Deer shed and re-grow their antlers every year.
When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of _______.
Amazon pay quiz answers today 22nd march 2019 win 25,000
22nd march amazon quiz answers win 25,000 updated
Question 1. The 2019 IPL is just around the corner, and Yuvraj Singh has joined a new team. Which team will he play for?
Answer. Mumbai Indians
Question 2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outerspace?
Answer. Rakesh Sharma
Question 3. Orcas, or killer whales are a sub-species of dolphins.
Question 4. Priyanka Chopra played a supporting role in a recent Netflix Original rom-com with Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth. What’s the name of the film?
Answer. Isn’t It Romantic
Question 5. Two South Korean companies recently announced a 300 Million dollar investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second.
Answer. Kia Motor Corporation
Amazon quiz 21st march answers win Montra Helicon Disc Cycle
21 march 2019 amazon quiz answer win Montra Helicon Disc Cycle will be updated here. Refresh this page
What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
Q2. What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Ans: A Bloat
Q3. Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Ans: Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
Q4. ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Ans: Mark Antony
Q5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming 2019 Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Ans: Ayan Mukerji
Check out amazon riddle quiz win 9999
Win 500 amazon pay balance 100 winners quiz answers 18th march
18th march amazon quiz answers will be updated here win 500 amazon pay balance 100 winners, refresh this page.
Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern Lights’?
In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?