Amazon quiz 30 November 2020 answers today win 15k. We will update within 8:01. The Amazon quiz ends by noon. Bookmark this page for daily amazon app quiz answers.
30 November answers of amazon quiz win 15k
1 .India’s first roll-on roll-off passenger ferry (Ro Pax) service was launched between Hazira and Ghogha in which state?
2. Whose record of becoming the year end World No. 1 for six years, did Novak Djokovic equal in 2020?
Reply: Pete Sampras
3. King Rama X is the reigning monarch of which country?
4. Which of these royal titles features in a popular item sold by this company in India?
5. Which company gets its name from this great scientist?
Join with us on new TELEGRAM to get loot offers and deals
Dyson air purifier 24 October 2020 answers
1. Housing For All — A Better Urban Future’ is the 2020 theme for which day celebrated every year by the UN on October 5?
Reply: World Habitat Day
2. 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Reply: Ravi Shastri
3. The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Reply: Cambridge University
4. Which country released official stamps honouring this character?
5. Who was the first Indian woman to win a silver medal in this sport in the Olympics?
Reply: P.V Sindhu
Similar quiz contests
How to play
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- on the home screen, you can see the quiz banner, if not search for a quiz. You can also visit the fun zone.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for winning this game. Please try another game on FunZone.
Terms and conditions of Contest
This amazon quiz Contest will commence on 30 November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the amazon quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes & Rewards
Eligibility to enter amazon quiz contest
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.