Amazon quiz answers , amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 15th October 2019 answers, daily amazon quiz answers. Amazon Quiz contest start at 8 am And it ends by 12pm. Today’s amazon quiz answers updated below. answer and win exiting prizes. quiz contest is only on amazon app.
Amazon quiz answers 15 October
15 October amazon quiz answers win
Join with us new TELEGRAM to get loot offers and deals
Amazon quiz answers|11th October
Amazon quiz answers 11th October win Marshall wobern speakers
1)Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
answer – 2015
2) In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
answer – India
3) Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
answer – Jupiter
4) What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
answer – Paleontologist
5) All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
amazon quiz answers win go pro hero 7
Amazon quiz answers 8th October win go pro hero 7
Today, October 08 Is Celebrated As ‘Indian Air-Force (IAF) Day’ As The IAF Was Founded On This Day In 1932. What Is The Motto Of The IAF?
Answer– Touch The Sky With Glory
What Rank Does The Chief Of Air Staff Hold In The Indian Air-Force?
Answer – Air Chief Marshal
The White-Ish, Crescent Moon Shaped Part At The Base Of Your Nail Has A Name. What Is It Called?
Which Of The Following Is NOT A Folk Dance That Originated In Maharashtra?
Answer – Garba
Which Place In India Holds The Guinness World Record For Being The Wettest Place On Earth?
Answer – Mawsynram, Meghalaya
amazon quiz answers win 5000
Amazon quiz answers 7th October win 5000
1)It is Vladimir Putin’s birthday today. He has been the president of Russia for 5 terms and was recently selected for a 6th term. Which building holds the office of the president of Russia?
ans- The Kremlin
2) Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
ans- Qubani Ka Mitha
3) Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
ans- Javed Akhtar
4) What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
5) Earlier this year, two South Korean companies announced a 300 Million dollars investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second?
ans-Kia Motors Corporation
Amazon quiz answers win Huawei p30 pro
Amazon quiz answers 6th October 2019 win Huawei p30 pro
Q1.During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it? Hi
ans- Gateway of India
2) What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
3) Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
And – Thar
4) There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
ans- A dagger
5) Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Some other amazon quiz contest answers.
Check out sleepwell quiz answers.
Check out The emi quiz answers.
Check out GIFT CARD Quiz answers.
Amazon quiz answers
Amazon quiz answers.
1) MAGGI Fusian is a new range of noodles from MAGGI with flavors inspired by which cuisine?
2) Flavors from which of these cities/countries is NOTpart of the MAGGI Fusian noodle range?
3) Inspired by pan-Asian cuisine, Maggi Fusian will be launching in a range of 3 unique flavors. Which of the below is NOT a flavor it will be available in?
Korean Peppy Masala
4) MAGGI Fusian limited edition Asia Pack comes with __ packs of noodles in it. Fill in the blanks.
5) When will the MAGGI Fusian range of noodles be launching on Amazon.in?
Amazon Prime Day 2019
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz answers
This amazon quiz Contest will commence on 14th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes & Rewards