Amazon quiz answers, amazon morning quiz, quiz time morning with amazon, daily amazon quiz answers, today’s Amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz 8 December 2019 answers win 15,000, daily amazon quiz answers. Amazon Quiz contest start at 8 am And it ends by 12 pm. Today’s amazon quiz answers win awesome prizes updated below. answer and win exciting prizes. quiz contest is only on the amazon app.
Amazon quiz answers
- Amazon quiz answers
- Amazon quiz answers 8 December win poco f1
- Amazon quiz answers 3 December win 20000
- amazon quiz answers 25th November win 20000
- Amazon quiz answers November 24 win poco f1
- amazon quiz answers 23 November ifb oven
- amazon quiz answers Lenovo legion laptop 22nd November
- amazon quiz answers 21 November Win 5000
- amazon quiz answers 20 November iPhone xs
- amazon quiz answers 19 November win Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch
- Amazon quiz answers 17 November win oneplus 7 pro
- Amazon quiz answers 16 November Dyson Air purifier
- Amazon quiz answers 15 November win sony alpha 6400 mirrorless camera
- Amazon quiz answers 14 November 15,000
- amazon quiz answers 13 November 2019
- Amazon quiz answers 11th November 2019 win 5000
- Amazon quiz answers 10th November Oppo Reno2 F
- Amazon quiz answers 9th November win Godrej air conditioner
- Amazon quiz answers 8th November 2019
- amazon quiz answers 3rd November win Samsung m30
- Amazon quiz answers 2nd November 2019 win oneplus tv
- Amazon quiz answers 1st November 2019 win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
- Amazon quiz answers 31st October win 5000
- Amazon quiz answers 30 October win Samsung Galaxy Note10
- Amazon quiz answers 29 October win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
- Amazon quiz answers 28 October win 15,000
- Amazon quiz answers 27th October 2019 win samsung Galaxy note 10
- Amazon quiz answers26 October Fender Acoustic Guitar
- Amazon quiz answers 25 October 2019 win sony home theatre
- Amazon quiz answers 24th October 2019 win 20,000
- Amazon quiz answers 23rd October win oneplus 7t pro
- amazon quiz answers 22nd October 2019 win Amazon Alexa Eco Show
- Amazon quiz answers 21st October 2019 win 5000
- amazon quiz answers 20th October win oneplus 7 pro
- Amazon quiz answers win Microsoft Surface 6 pro
- amazon quiz answers win Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera.
- Amazon quiz answers 17 October win 25,000
- amazon quiz answers|11th October Marshall Woburn speakers
- amazon quiz answers win go pro hero 7
- Amazon quiz answers win Huawei p30 pro
- Amazon quiz answers
- Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz
Amazon quiz answers Every day, there will be a quiz contest on the app, it starts at 8 am and it ends by 12 pm. They are different quiz contests like riddles quiz, great Indian fest quiz, and other quiz contests. Amazon quiz answers will be updated by 8:02 to 8:05 am.
Amazon quiz answers 8 December win poco f1
1.Anjali Chand who recently took the best T20I bowling figures (6 wickets for 0 runs) of all time at the South Asian Games, represents which country?
2)According to the title of a recent book by Amish Tripathi, Ravana is the enemy of which place?
3)Which of these word(s), in focus due to several campaigns by activists, has been declared the Oxford Word of the year 2019?
4) Which mythical animal features on the flags of both Bhutan and Wales?
5) The recent international badminton tournament held at Lucknow from 26th November- 1st December is named after which sportsperson?
Join with us new TELEGRAM to get loot offers and deals
Amazon quiz answers 3 December win 20000
Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community. It aims to empower local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or False?
Answer : True
In December 2018, famous YouTuber PewDiePie hosted a live-stream, whose entire proceeds went to which Indian organization?
The NGO ‘Read India’ received over 608 gifts, benefiting more than 16,800 people, through the Gift a ___ initiative. (Fill in the blanks).
Which organisation founded in Oxford in 1942 has partnered with Amazon Cares in providing relief for the flood affected?
The Amazon team conducted clean up drives across schools during the ‘Freedom Week’ under what initiative?
Answer: Swachh bharat swachh vidyalaya
amazon quiz answers 25th November win 20000
1)When he scored a century in his last test appearance, he became the first person to score a century on debut and in his last test match. Who is he?
ans- Greg Chappell
2) In the 1975 Bollywood movie ‘Sholay’, what was the name of Basanti’s horse?
3) In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
ans- Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
4) Which sultan declared himself as ‘Sikander-I-Sani’ which means the second Alexander?
answer- Alauddin Khaliji
5) In which country would you find the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the country’s capital?
answer- South Africa
Amazon quiz answers November 24 win poco f1
Q1.What day of the Gregorian calendar is today (24th November)?
Q2. Who was the first batsman to score 30 Test match centuries?
Q3.Which of these is not the administrative capital city of a state or Union Territory?
Q4.Which among these does NOT live under the sea?
Q5.What was the name of the alien in the Bollywood movie ‘Koi Mil Gaya’?
amazon quiz answers 23 November ifb oven
1)True or False – Nintendo was founded in 1889 as a playing card company.
2) True or False – Nintendo was founded in 1889 as a playing card company.
ans- Miley Cyrus
3) What currency does Ukraine use?
4) In terms of area, which one is larger – India or Brazil?
5) Which of these is worth more than 1 Indian rupee?
ans-1 Mauritian Rupee
amazon quiz answers Lenovo legion laptop 22nd November
Q1.Which of these personalities were an Indian diplomat and the first female president of the United Nations general assembly?
Answer :Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
Q2.In a One day game in Queenstown (NZ) Shahid Afridi’s 17 year old record for the fastest century in ODIs was broken in a game which was reduced to 21 overs a side due to rain. Who smashed this 36 ball century?
Q3.Which of these is the Latin word for ‘eagle’?
Q4.With a population of less than 1000 (as per 2017 data), which is the least populated country in the world?
Q5.The point on earth which is closest to the moon is NOT the top of Mount Everest. (True or False).
amazon quiz answers 21 November Win 5000
1)In which country would you find Uluru or Ayers Rock, a large sandstone rock formation surrounded by springs, waterholes, rock caves and ancient paintings?
2) In 2019, which movie released in India grossed over INR 100 crore in its first 2 days of release?
ans- Avengers: Endgame
3) Which date recently marked the 101st anniversary of end of the first World War?
ans- 11th November, 2019
4) Every bowler wants to see the bails/stumps flying through the air after the ball has been delivered. What happens when the ball hits the stump directly from the bowler?
5) What is the currency of Sweden?
amazon quiz answers 20 November iPhone xs
1)He was the 47th Vice-president of the United states, and a member of the Democratic party. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
ans- Joe Biden
2) Who made the all important throw in the last ball of the Super Over, to effect a run out, that won England the 2019 World Cup?
ans- Jason Roy
3) In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
ans- Zambia and Zimbabwe
4) Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
5) You’ve just been bowled a ‘beamer’ while playing cricket. What part of your body should you be worried about?
amazon quiz answers 19 November win Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch
Q1.She was the first and the only woman Prime minister of India till date. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
Q2.She has starred in Bollywood movies like Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Don and many more between 1970s and 80s. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is this actress?
Answer: Zeenat Aman
Q3.What is ‘Arise’, a new innovation launched by IIT Madras, a first of its kind in India?
Answer: standing wheelchair
Q4. True or False: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Q5.Where would you find the Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world notable for appearances in films such as La Dolce Vita, Three Coins in the Fountain, and Roman Holiday?
Amazon quiz answers 17 November win oneplus 7 pro
1)Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
2) Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and SpaiEspadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
ans- On your feet
3) Lot of people today suffer from Nomophobia especially on trips. What is Nomophobia the fear of?
ans- Being out of mobile phone coverage
4) Which famous person born on 14th November is the father of the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex?
ans- prince charless
5) In which country, would you find the free State of Bavaria?
Amazon quiz answers 16 November Dyson Air purifier
1)__________ is celebrated today (16 November) to commemorate the establishment of the Press Council of India. Formed in 1966, the Press Council keeps a check on the quality of reportage provided by the Indian press.
ans- National press day
2) The newly discovered Marengo Sachin Tendulkar is a species of what?
3) In the movie ‘Avatar’, the humans are principally looking to obtain which element from Pandora?
4) Chisel is a chain of gyms launched by which celebrity?
ans- Virat Kohli
5) Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Amazon quiz answers 15 November win sony alpha 6400 mirrorless camera
amazon quiz answers win sony alpha 6400 mirrorless camera
Q1.This French painter was born on 14 November 1840. He has work like ‘Impression, Sunrise’ and ‘Woman with a Parasol – Madame Monet and Her Son’ to his name. Who was he?
Q2.When Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru became the Prime Minister of independent India, he delivered an inaugural address to the Nation which has been given a special name. What is the speech called?
Answer;Tryst with Destiny
Q3._______ is a fictional Indian superhero appearing in Raj comics. It was created in the late 1980s by Sanjay Gupta. (Fill in the blank)
Q4.Shaktimaan was an Indian superhero television show. Mukesh Khanna played the role of Shaktimaan and his alter ego ‘Pandit Gangadhar Vidhyadhar Mayadhar Omkarnath Shastri’. What was Pandit Gangadhar’s profession in the show?
Q5.Mukesh Ambani bought the worlds oldest toy company. Which company are we talking about?
Amazon quiz answers 14 November 15,000
14 November 2019 amazon quiz answers
Q1. Today, 14th November is celebrated as Children’s Day in India to increase awareness of the rights, care and education of children on the occasion of India’s first prime-minister’s birthday. Who are we talking about?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2.This was an Indian soap opera which aired from 2003-06, and was an Indian-themed version of the Colombian drama ‘Yo soy Betty, la fea’. Which TV series was this?
Answer:Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
Q3.In the iconic video game ‘Mario Bros.’, players can control Mario as they travel the Mushroom Kingdom to rescue Princess Toadstool. What is Mario’s brother’s name in this game?
Q4.Sabu, Bini Chachi, Rocket (Raaket), Tingu Master and Bunty are all characters from a popular Indian comic book. Which comic book series are we talking about?
Q5.’Small Wonder’ is a popular comedy Sitcom from the 90’s which chronicled the family of a robotics engineer who secretly created a robot modeled after a human girl and then tried to pass it off as their adopted daughter. What was the name of this robot?
amazon quiz answers 13 November 2019
amazon quiz answers 13th November will be updated here. refresh this page.
Q1.She has acted in movies like ‘Yes boss’ and ‘Qayamat se qayamat tak’ in the late 80s and 90s. She was also crowned Miss India in the year 1984. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Q2.________ day is celebrated today in many countries as a day of giving and showing kindness. This day was born when a collection of humanitarian groups came together on November 13, 1997 and made a ‘Declaration of Kindness’. Donating books, food or clothes to your local community is a great way to celebrate this event. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: World Kindness Day
Q3.Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Q4.Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has done a lot of things outside cricket – but which one of these is NOT one of them? one of them?
Answer: Sailed a boat alone across the Tasman Sea
Q5.Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Amazon quiz answers 11th November 2019 win 5000
Amazon quiz answers 11th November 2019 win 5000
Q1.What is the term used in cricket when a batsman is at or has scored 111 runs?
Q2.In which country would you find Machu Picchu, a 15th-century Inca citadel?
Q3.Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
Q4.Which day is celebrated as World Diabetes Day?
Answer. 14 November
Q5.Which planet in our solar system was visited by the Russian-built Venera 7?
Amazon quiz answers 10th November Oppo Reno2 F
10th November 2019 amazon quiz answers win Oppo Reno2 F
Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Ans – Jim Corbett National Park
2) In 2011, which country hosted a Formula 1 race for the first time?
Ans – India
3) Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river that flows through the region of Punjab?
Ans – Tapti
4) Which country has recently approved the sale of a home-grown drug that is expected to cure Alzheimer’s?
Ans – China
5) What is the slang term given to a ball that is bowled so well that it is considered unplayable by the batsman in cricket?
Ans – A jaffa
Amazon quiz answers 9th November win Godrej air conditioner
9th November 2019 amazon quiz answers win Godrej air conditioner.
Q1. Madhubani painting is done with a variety of tools, including fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks and using natural dyes and pigments. It is characterized by its eye-catching geometrical patterns. Which Indian state does this art form originate from?
Q2. Ebrahim Alkazi is a famous Indian personality in the field of ______? (Fill in the blank)
Q3.A person wants to visit the national parks in Ranthambore, Gir and Bandipur located in 3 different states in India. Which of the following state he or she should NOT visit to explore these 3 national parks?
Answer: madya Pradesh
Q4. Which of the following countries is NOT a member of the SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) ?
Q5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer: vvs Lakshman
Amazon quiz answers 8th November 2019
Q1. The ______ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: rs 5
Q2. Which of the following is NOT a gem-stone?
Q3. The original name of Tansen, the most famous musician in the court of Akbar was ________? (Fill in the blank)
Answer: Ramtanu Pandey
Q4. Which of the following art forms was Satyajit Ray associated with?
Answer: Film Direction
Q5. The legendary comic book writer Stan Lee, who passed away last year, was associated with which comic book house?
Answer: Marvel comics
amazon quiz answers 3rd November win Samsung m30
1.Which one of these blood-types is called the ‘universal donor type’ because it is compatible with all other blood type?
2) What is the official currency of Afghanistan?
ans- Afghan afghani
3) What is the capital of Norway?
4) Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
ans- Sodium carbonate
5) Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Amazon quiz answers 2nd November 2019 win oneplus tv
2nd November 2019 amazon quiz answers win oneplus tv
Q1.Today, 2nd November is the birthday of famous Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan. Which was his first Bollywood film?
Answer : Deewana
Q2.This American actor played the character of ‘Ross’ in the famous comedy show FRIENDS. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Answer: David Schwimmer
Q3.The folk music form of ‘Lavani’ is associated with which state?
Q4.In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
Q5.Which of these is NOT classified as a greenhouse gas?
Amazon quiz answers 1st November 2019 win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
Q1.Today, 1st November is celebrated as the Formation Day of which south Indian state?
Q2.Today, 1st November is the birthday of an Indian actress who won the Miss World 1994 pageant. Who is this actress?
Answer: Aishwarya Rai
Q3.In terms of population, which is the smallest continent?
Q4.Bhatiali’ is the folk music of which state?
Q5.What is the national currency of Albania?
Amazon quiz answers 31st October win 5000
1.Today, 31st October is the birthday of India’s first Deputy Prime Minister, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. What is the name given to a statue erected in his honor in Gujarat?
Answer: The Statue of Unity
2.What is the name of the closest large spiral galaxy to our own Milky Way?
3.In terms of area, which is the largest country in the world?
4.The dance of ‘Bharatnatyam’ is associated with which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
5.WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
Amazon quiz answers 30 October win Samsung Galaxy Note10
What currency is shared by Austria, Finland, France and Portugal?
Today, 30th October is the birthday of one of Football’s legends. He was instrumental in his team winning the 1986 FIFA world cup and was named ‘Co-Player of the Century’ in 1999, along with Brazilian Pele. Who is this player?
Answer: Diego Maradona
What is the capital of Argentina?
Answer: Buenos Aires
Who was the republican nominee who ran against Obama in the 2012 U.S. presidential elections?
Answer: Mitt Romney
The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicates the star is amongst the youngest
Amazon quiz answers 29 October win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones
1)What name was given to the Wall street crash of 29th October 1929, also known as the Stock market crash of 1929 which lead to the Great depression in the 1930s? (The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression).
ans- Black Tuesday
2) The fabric for these kind of pants first emerged in Genoa, Italy and they’re believed to be named after the city. Which are these?
3) In which year was the Euro introduced to the world financial markets?
4) Regarded as the architect of modern Indian football, he was the Indian football coach and manager of the national team from 1950 until his death in 1963. Who is he?
ans- Syed Abdul Rahim
5) Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Amazon quiz answers 28 October win 15,000
1.One of the world’s richest men, Bill Gates celebrates his birthday today. He is the co-founder of which world famous software and IT company?
answer – Microsoft
2) _______ American actor celebrates his birthday today. In his recent movie, he plays the character of DC comic villain Joker. What is the name of this actor?
answer – Joaquin Phoenix
3) He directed and produced the movie ‘Raja Harishchandra’ – the first full-length Indian feature film, and is known as the father of Indian Cinema. Who is he?
answer – Dadasaheb Phalke
4) Before the introduction of the Euro, which currency did Austria use?
answer – Schilling
5) In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
answer -Santorini, Greece
Amazon quiz answers 27th October 2019 win samsung Galaxy note 10
1) In which country would you find the temple complex Angkor Wat?
Ans – Cambodia
2) Which of the following is used in making a Pencil?
Ans – Graphite
3) Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is located in which continent?
Ans – Africa
4) Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
Ans – Indus
5) Rial is the official currency of __. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Iran
Amazon quiz answers26 October Fender Acoustic Guitar
1) Today, 26th October is the birthday of an actress who played the part of ‘Daenerys Targaryen’ also known as ‘The mother of dragons’ in the recently concluded famous HBO series ‘Game of Thrones’. What is the name of this actress?
Ans – Emilia Clarke
2) This famous politician celebrates her birthday today. She served as the ‘United States Secretary of State’ between 2009-2013. She is also the wife of a former US president and she herself ran for the US presidency in 2016. Who are we talking about?
Ans – Hillary Clinton
3) Which famous hotel, designed to resemble the sail of a ship, stands on an artificial island 280 m from Jumeirah Beach?
Ans – Burj Al Arab, Dubai
4) How many strings does a cello typically have?
Ans – 4
5) 1st December 1963, Nagaland became the _____ state of India.
Ans – 16th
Amazon quiz answers 25 October 2019 win sony home theatre
1) Today, 25th October is the birthday of a world famous Spanish artist and painter who has paintings such as ‘Guernica’ , ‘The Weeping Woman’ and many more to his name. Which painter are we referring to?
Ans – Pablo Picasso
2) In which European city would you find the Acropolis?
Ans – Athens, Greece
3) In which country would you find Bran Castle also commonly known as , ’Dracula’s Castle’?
Ans – Romania
4) ‘Fugdi’ is a folk dance, typically performed by women dancers forming circles or rows. Which state does it come from?
Ans – Goa/Konkan
5) In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Ans – Sayonara
Amazon quiz answers 24th October 2019 win 20,000
1.Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
2.In which country would you find Easter Island, most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called moai
3.Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer .Lava Dance
4.In which country were the first Olympic games held?
5.Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Amazon quiz answers 23rd October win oneplus 7t pro
1.The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
2.Today, 23rd October is the birthday of an actor who has played a super-hero character is both Marvel and DC franchise in recent times. Who are we talking about here?
3.Today, 23rd October is the birthday of one of Football’s legends. He has won 3 FIFA world cups with Brasil and was named ‘Co-Player of the Century’ in 1999, along with Argentine Diego Maradona. Who is this player?
4.Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
5.In which city would you find the Colosseum, an amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Answer; Rome, italy
amazon quiz answers 22nd October 2019 win Amazon Alexa Eco Show
1) Which of these is the southern most point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer: Cape Agulhas
2) Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
3) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer: The French Revolution
4) Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer; Deepa Mehta
5) When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
Amazon quiz answers 21st October 2019 win 5000
Which Indian shuttler clinched the men’s singles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
answer- Priyanshu Rajawat
The first engineering college in India was established by Lord Dalhousie as Thomason College of Civil Engineering in the year 1847. It later became an IIT. Where is this college located?
The first women to serve as the Chief Minister (CM) of any state in India was ________ . She served as the CM of Uttar Pradesh from 1963-1967. (Fill in the blank)
answer- Sucheta Kriplani
Mudhumalai wildlife sanctuary is located in which state in India?
answer- Tamil Nadu
The first passenger train in India ran between Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. What were the names of the 3 steam engines that ran the train?
answer-Sahib, Sindh and Sultan
amazon quiz answers 20th October win oneplus 7 pro
1)Blue-tongue, a disease on domestic and wild ruminants(Goats, sheep, cattle) is caused by __________? (Fill in the blank)
2) We recently celebrated Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalams birthday. He served as the ______ President of India. (Fill in the blank)
3) Which was the first Indian movie nominated for Oscar?
answer- Mother India
4) The modern game of Golf originated in which country?
5) The one horn Rhino is found in which country?
Amazon quiz answers win Microsoft Surface 6 pro
1)Famous Bollywood movie ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)’ released today in 1995. In the movie, Raj and Simran took a trip to which part of the world?
2) DDLJ holds the record of being the longest running film in the history of cinema. Which theater in Mumbai still runs the film?
ans- Maratha mandir
3) Which of the following countries does Afghanistan share its borders with?
ans- Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China
4) Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) reported that ______ has emerged as the most punctual airline in last 12 months. (Fill In the blank)
5) When was the Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) established?
amazon quiz answers win Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera.
1)Which of the following inter-molecular forces enables us to write on the blackboard with a chalk?
ans- Adhesive force
2) ‘Three Gorges Dam’ is the worlds largest hydroelectric project dam. In which country is this dam located?
3) The largest island in the world is Greenland. It is an integral part of ______ country. (Fill in the blank)
4) Narain Karthikeyan is the sports man in the field of which sport?
ans- Formula one racing
5) Which among the following is NOT a work of Rabindranath Tagore?
Amazon quiz answers 17 October win 25,000
1.International Day for the Eradication of Poverty’ is observed today by the United Nations. This Convention recognizes the right of every child to a standard of living adequate for the child’s physical, mental, spiritual, moral and social development. What is the theme of this event this year?
ans- Acting together to empower children, families and communities to end poverty
2) Today is the birthday of this world famous rapper and song-writer. His birth name is ‘Marshall Mathers’. He has won 15 Grammy awards. Who is being talked about here?
3) A Major Sea port is any port with two or more berths and facilities and equipment capable of discharging 100,000 tons of cargo per month from ocean-going ships. How many such Major sea ports are there in India?
4) Indian Railways (IR) has announced that it will become a net-zero carbon emitter by year_______? (Fill in the blank)
5) Indian Oil constructed a 0.85 km of road with single use plastic waste at which city?
amazon quiz answers|11th October Marshall Woburn speakers
1)Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
answer – 2015
2) In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
answer – India
3) Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
answer – Jupiter
4) What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
answer – Paleontologist
5) All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
amazon quiz answers win go pro hero 7
Today, October 08 Is Celebrated As ‘Indian Air-Force (IAF) Day’ As The IAF Was Founded On This Day In 1932. What Is The Motto Of The IAF?
Answer– Touch The Sky With Glory
What Rank Does The Chief Of Air Staff Hold In The Indian Air-Force?
Answer – Air Chief Marshal
The White-Ish, Crescent Moon Shaped Part At The Base Of Your Nail Has A Name. What Is It Called?
Which Of The Following Is NOT A Folk Dance That Originated In Maharashtra?
Answer – Garba
Which Place In India Holds The Guinness World Record For Being The Wettest Place On Earth?
Answer – Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Amazon quiz answers win Huawei p30 pro
Q1.During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it? Hi
ans- Gateway of India
2) What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
3) Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
And – Thar
4) There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
ans- A dagger
5) Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Some other amazon quiz contest answers.
Check out sleepwell quiz answers.
Check out The emi quiz answers.
Check out GIFT CARD Quiz answers.
Amazon quiz answers
1) MAGGI Fusian is a new range of noodles from MAGGI with flavors inspired by which cuisine?
2) Flavors from which of these cities/countries is NOTpart of the MAGGI Fusian noodle range?
3) Inspired by pan-Asian cuisine, Maggi Fusian will be launching in a range of 3 unique flavors. Which of the below is NOT a flavor it will be available in?
Korean Peppy Masala
4) MAGGI Fusian limited edition Asia Pack comes with __ packs of noodles in it. Fill in the blanks.
5) When will the MAGGI Fusian range of noodles be launching on Amazon.in?
Amazon Prime Day 2019
Terms and conditions of Amazon quiz
This amazon quiz Contest will commence on 7th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes & Rewards