Amazon Gandhi jayanti Special quiz win 1,50,000 answers. Answer this 7 questions correctly and may win 1,50,000 from amazon. All answers updated below.
Gandhi jayanti Special quiz answers
Q1: In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Q2: On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer: 12th March 1930
Q3: Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4: Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Answer : 5
Q5: Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer : Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6: Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer: Long Walk to Freedom
Q7: The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Answer : John Ruskin
Details of the contest and how to enter
1. This Contest will commence on 02 October 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (Seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 1,50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.