Upgrad referral code – MANZ529. Apply this code while creating an account and get up to a 50,000 discount on your classes.
In Upgrad you can complete your MBA, Masters and many other courses online. You will also get a certification after completion of the course. They are many other courses for free. Worth a try
|Upgrad referral code||MANZ529|
|Signup Benefit||upto 50k off|
|Refer & Earn||flipkart voucher|
How to apply upgrad referral code
open the upgrad app and click on account > start learning.
Next, enter your mobile number and enable i have referral code option.
Verify your mobile number with OTP.
On the next page enter your full name. This is useful for upgrad application.
Now you have to enter your Email id. They will send university updates on this email ID.
finally enter upgrad referral code – MANZ529. Apply this code and you will be eligible for a referral discount of up to INR 50,000.
that’s it you have successfully applied code now enjoy discounts up to 50k.
How to refer and earn with Upgrad
successfully create an upgrad account by following the above process. After that click on Account > Earn up to 50,000 for each friend you refer banner.
After clicking on that you can get your upgrad referral code in next page.
Any Reward in the form of a fee waiver shall be calculated on the Program fees plus all applicable taxes. We have provided an example below:
Program Fees: INR 1,00,000
Taxes @18%: INR 18,000
Total: INR 1,18,000
Application of Reward: (-) INR 10,000
Grand Total payable post Reward: INR 1,08,000
Terms and Conditions of upgrad refer and earn
- Criteria – The Referrer must share her/his Referral Code with the Friend, which in turn must be used/applied by the Friend in his/her application process at upGrad for enrolment to a Program. upGrad shall not accept the Referral Code any time after the completion of seven (7) days from the date of application is made by the Friend. Additionally, the Friend must pay the entire fee amount for the Referral to be considered complete.
- Value & Disbursement of Reward- The amount of Reward receivable is dependent on the status of the Referrer at the time when such Reward is to be disbursed.
- Non-paid Referrers
- The Non-paid Referrer shall receive a gift voucher valued at Rs. 3,000 per referral, subject to TDS, within fourteen (14) working days from the commencement date of the cohort of Friend’s Program, up to a maximum of five (5) referrals. For any further referrals, the Non-paid Referrer shall receive a maximum total fee waiver of Rs. 50,000/- for any upGrad Program valued above Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- The Friend’s Reward shall be the fee waiver (if applicable) on the Program fees and shall be determined based on the Program which the Friend has registered and paid for. The fee waiver shall be applied to the balance payment stage and not at the time of block payment.
- Paid Referrers and Expert
- The Reward receivable by the Paid Referrer or Expert, as the case may be, and the Friend shall be determined on the basis of the Program which the Friend has registered and paid for upGrad . For example, if the Referrer has enrolled for PGD in Data Science Programs or the Expert is for upGrad PGC Sales and the Friend is enrolled for the PG in Digital Marketing & Communication Program, the Referrer or the Expert, as the case may be, and the Friend shall be eligible for a Reward attributable to the PG in Digital Marketing & Communication Program in the table below i.e. INR 5,000, each.
- The Friend’s Reward shall be a fee waiver(If Applicable) on the Program fees, which shall be applied to the balance payment stage, and not at the time of block payment. .
- The Paid Referrer or the Expert, as the case may be, will receive the Reward in the form of a cash payout, after deducting TDS as per applicable laws. The Paid Referrer or the Expert, as the case may be, must fill and submit the referral form to receive the payout.
- The Paid Referrer or the Expert, as the case may be, shall receive the referral benefits, subject to TDS, in 21 working days post the Friend’s batch commencement date.
This information was collected from upgrad for better understanding about upgrad refer and earn.
If you have any issues feel free to contact us.