Intermiles quiz a thon answers today, 24th March – 31st march. answer 6 simple questions and wins a raffle ticket every week.
Table of contents
quiz answers of Intermiles quiz a thon
Answer a minimum of 4 questions correctly and get 50 intermiles (or) Raffle ticket. Remember Questions are not the same for everyone.
we don’t see a quiz option in the app. We are trying multiple accounts. If we see we will update it here. Below are the last week’s quiz answers.
they will ask these 8 questions.
- Where can you find Claude Monet’s gardens?
Reply: In the French region of Normandy
2. Why is Belarus called White Russia?
Reply: It refers to its people’s ethnicity
3. Who or what is the Iron Lady (La Dame de Fer) of Paris?
Reply: The Eiffel Tower
4. _____ is the oldest independent state in the Arab world
Also, answer Amazon quiz answers today
5. Where is the world’s largest coral reef system?
6. What’s unique about this Amsterdam canal bridge?
Reply: It’s a 3D-printed pedestrian bridge
7.Which city topped The Economist’s annual survey of the world’s most liveable cities in 2021?
Reply: Auckland, New Zealand
8. Which of these countries is under the rule of Queen Margrethe II?
Similar quiz contests
Amazon The credit card quiz answers – 100 winners -1,000
Amazon Rewind 2020 quiz answers – win 20,000
Oyo quiz answers win Paytm cash
Some Rules to get you started
- Remember, Guess What? can be played only once in this week
- In Guess What?, you’ve to guess the answer based on cues and jumbled letters
- Your chance to earn InterMiles is more when you answer all questions correct
- Once you start, you will not be allowed to skip or go back to a previous question
- If you cancel, you will not be able to win InterMiles or start a fresh round
- You will get 90 seconds to complete this quiz
How to play intermiles quiz
- Download intermiles app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Now on the bottom of the home screen, you can see Intermiles every day > scroll a little bit. Here you can see the quiz thon banner.
- Click on it. You need to pay 99 rupees to play this quiz. You will get Red+ membership and it is valid for 12 months.