Intermiles quiz a thon answers today, 15th April – 21st April. answer 6 simple questions and win 50 intermiles every week.
quiz answers of Intermiles quiz a thon
Answer a minimum of 4 questions correctly and get 50 intermiles. Remember Questions are not the same for everyone.
Mostly they will ask from these 8 questions.
1. How many T20 Internationals has Sachin played for India?
2. Which test series is said to be named based on a mock obituary published on a newspaper?
Reply: The Ashes
3. If a non-striking batsman is run out by the bowler while backing up before delivery bowled what is the informal term called?
4. What is the part of the field on the batsman’s leg side, between deep midwicket and log on, called?
Reply: Cow Corner
5. Which of these countries is not an associate member of ICC?
6. Kings XI Punjab ic Co-owned by which celebrity?
Reply: Perity Zinta
7. How many runs are awarded in case the ball strickes a helmet lying on the ground?
8. When India won First World Cup?
Similar quiz contests
Some Rules to get you started
- Remember, Guess What? can be played only once in this week
- In Guess What?, you’ve to guess the answer based on cues and jumbled letters
- Your chance to earn InterMiles is more when you answer all questions correct
- Once you start, you will not be allowed to skip or go back to a previous question
- If you cancel, you will not be able to win InterMiles or start a fresh round
- You will get 90 seconds to complete this quiz
How to play intermiles quiz
- Download intermiles app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Now on the bottom of the home screen, you can see Intermiles every day > scroll a little bit. Here you can see the quiz thon banner.
- Click on it. You need to pay 99 rupees to play this quiz. You will get Red+ membership and it is valid for 12 months.