Intermiles quiz a thon answers today, 26th November – 2nd December. answer 6 simple questions and get a chance to win 50 intermiles every week.
quiz answers of Intermiles quiz a thon
Thanks for visiting but they are changing questions. Thank u. Below are some of the questions i have answered and few answers we got from other members.
Select any 1 answer. They are changing this question
Reply: Rajasthan (or) Assam
2.If someone asked you “Aapanka
Naama Kana?”, which translates to “What is your name?”
3.If you asked someone “how are you?” and they replied back with, “hu maja ma chhu”, where are you?
4.When someone wishes you “Deu boro dis dium”, they mean “Good morning” in:
5. ……is one of the principal languages of Lakshadweep?
6.Shukriya means Thank You in which language?
Join with us on new TELEGRAM to get loot offers and deals
Similar quiz contests
Some Rules to get you started
- Remember, Guess What? can be played only once in this week
- In Guess What?, you’ve to guess the answer based on cues and jumbled letters
- Your chance to earn InterMiles is more when you answer all questions correct
- Once you start, you will not be allowed to skip or go back to a previous question
- If you cancel, you will not be able to win InterMiles or start a fresh round
- You will get 90 seconds to complete this quiz
How to play intermiles quiz
- Download intermiles app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Now on the bottom of the home screen, you can see Intermiles every day > scroll a little bit. Here you can see the quiz thon banner.
- Click on it. You need to pay 99 rupees to play this quiz. You will get Red+ membership and it is valid for 12 months.