Intermiles quiz a thon answers today, 29 July – 4th August. answer 6 simple questions and win 50 intermiles every week.
quiz answers of Intermiles quiz a thon
Answer a minimum of 4 questions correctly and get 50 intermiles (or) Raffle ticket. Remember Questions are not the same for everyone.
Mostly they will ask from these 8 questions.
- _____ is where the headquarters of the International Olympic committee located.
Reply Lausanne, Switzerland
2. What is the size of the Indian contingent at the Tokyo Olympics 2020?
3. _____ is the motto of the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Reply: United by emotion
4. Who was the first and only Indian female wrestler to win a medal at the Olympics in 2016?
Reply: Sakshi malik
Also, answer Amazon quiz answers today
5. Who is the first ever Indian fencer to qualify for the Tokyo Olympics Game 2020?
Reply: Bhavani Devi
6. What do the five rings on the Olympic symbol represent?
Reply: The five continents
7. The five rings of the Olympic symbol are in five different colours Red, Green, Yellow, Blue &…….?
Updating remaining question
8. At which of the following Olympics were gold medals made of pure gold last awarded
Similar quiz contests
Some Rules to get you started
- Remember, Guess What? can be played only once in this week
- In Guess What?, you’ve to guess the answer based on cues and jumbled letters
- Your chance to earn InterMiles is more when you answer all questions correct
- Once you start, you will not be allowed to skip or go back to a previous question
- If you cancel, you will not be able to win InterMiles or start a fresh round
- You will get 90 seconds to complete this quiz
How to play intermiles quiz
- Download intermiles app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Now on the bottom of the home screen, you can see Intermiles every day > scroll a little bit. Here you can see the quiz thon banner.
- Click on it. You need to pay 99 rupees to play this quiz. You will get Red+ membership and it is valid for 12 months.