Intermiles quiz a thon answers today, 17th June – 23rd June. answer 6 simple questions and win 50 intermiles every week.
quiz answers of Intermiles quiz a thon
Answer a minimum of 4 questions correctly and get 50 intermiles (or) Raffle ticket. Remember Questions are not the same for everyone.
Mostly they will ask from these 8 questions.
1. Which lake is called the Skeleton Lake in Uttarakhand?
2. Which one of the below is the largest island of India?
Reply: Andrott Island
3. Like the Swiss Alps, the Winterline phenomenon is prominent and visible in _______.
4. What is the oldest surviving Indian martial art that originated in modern-day Kerala?
5. World’s largest nesting ground for the endangered Olive Ridley Turtles is in _________.
6. The largest free kitchen in the world feeds up to 1,00,000 people in a day. Where is it located?
Reply: Golden Temple, Amritsar
7. Where is India’s only floating post office?
Reply: Dal Lake
8. Bibi ka maqbara, A popular historical monument in Maharashtra, is located in?
Similar quiz contests
Some Rules to get you started
- Remember, Guess What? can be played only once in this week
- In Guess What?, you’ve to guess the answer based on cues and jumbled letters
- Your chance to earn InterMiles is more when you answer all questions correct
- Once you start, you will not be allowed to skip or go back to a previous question
- If you cancel, you will not be able to win InterMiles or start a fresh round
- You will get 90 seconds to complete this quiz
How to play intermiles quiz
- Download intermiles app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Now on the bottom of the home screen, you can see Intermiles every day > scroll a little bit. Here you can see the quiz thon banner.
- Click on it. You need to pay 99 rupees to play this quiz. You will get Red+ membership and it is valid for 12 months.