Amazon quiz answers 28th January, win 500 quiz answers, 28th January amazon quiz answers, Amazon 500 rs quiz answers, amazon 500 rs quiz amazon 500 rs quiz today
Win 500 amazon quiz answers
Amazon 28th January quiz answers win 500 rupees amazon balance for 100 members there is more chance to win.
January 28th quiz answers will be updated here.
Who is the first Indian-born actor to be on the cover of the US edition of Vogue magazine?
Answer. Priyanka Chopra
What were the soldiers who protected Roman emperors called?
Answer. Praetorian Guard
Which country considers the Unicorn their national animal?
Sachin Tendulkar fielded for Pakistan once
At least one native species of ant is found on every continent, except?
December 8th amazon quiz answers
Question 1. The collective noun for a group of kittens is a ‘_ of kittens’. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Which country was formerly called Ceylon?
Question 3. Panthera Tigris is the scientific name for which well known animal?
Question 4. In the popular TV show ‘The Simpsons’, what is the name of the beer that is served in the town of Springfield?
Question 5. Considered to be the oldest neutral country, which country has not fought in any wars since 1814?
terms and conditions for
amazon 500 rupees quiz
- This Contest will commence on 8 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled
fora lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100
participantwill be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 500 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).