Tata Neu Referral code “po5icsfr”. Apply this code while creating an account and get free 200 Neu coins. Refer & Earn 100 Neu coins. You can refer up to 5 friends.
Mostly you won’t get any benefit if you apply the above code. They will send you a different referral code only when we enter your number. You have to use that code to get benefits.
Message us your mobile number on Instagram. We will send you a different one.
|Tata Neu Referral code||po5icsfr|
|Tata Neu Referral link||Download|
|Signup Benefit||200 Neu coins|
|Refer & Earn||100 Neu coins|
|Maximum refers per account||5|
Table of contents
How to Apply Tata Neu Referral code in 2022
Download the Tata Neu app from the Referral link. You don’t have to apply refer code manually.
If not download the App from Google Play Store.
Open the app and enter your Mobile number and Tata neu Referral code. Message your number on Instagram you will get a code.
Next, enter your First Name and last name.
You have successfully created a Tata Neu account. If you are invited by someone then you can see 200 neu coins.
You can use these neu coins on Lab tests and medicines. You can order through 1Mg. For Doctor consultation Try Tata Health.
Tata Neu Refer & Earn
Refer your friends to tata neu and get 100 neu coins. Your friend will get 200 neu coins.
you can refer only 5 friends. Remember Not everyone will get refer option.
Open the app and Click on Menu > Refer a friend.
On the next page Invite your friend. You can invite your phone book contacts are enter their mobile number manually.
Terms and Conditions of tata neu Refer & Earn
The Tata Neu Referral Program is available on the Tata Neu website/App.
2. A Tata employee or any user who has already successfully enrolled into Tata Neu and is currently a Member of Tata Neu can refer up to 5 family members and/or friends and/or Tata colleagues to enroll into Tata Neu.
3. Tata Neu reserves the right to determine the means and manner of referring a friend or family member, and this may be changed without prior notice.
4. The Tata Neu Member referring a friend/ family member will be referred to as “Referrer”, while the friend/ family member who has been referred will be referred to as “Referee”.
5. The Referrer will be required to provide all necessary details of the Referee as may be required.
6. If multiple Referrers have referred a Referee, on successful sign-up of the Referee, the Referrer whose invite link or code has been used by the Referee.
7. The program is only valid on successful registrations on Tata Neu mobile app and website.
8. This program is only valid for all Tata employees and family members or/and friends residing in India.
9. Referees under this referral program can also avail offers from Tata partner brands
13. The Referral Program is valid till it is discontinued by Tata Digital at its sole discretion.
14. In case of any issue pertaining to the eligibility of the Referrer or the Referee, TataNeu’s decision at its sole discretion shall be final and binding. For any issues, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Who can participate in the Tata Neu Referral Program?
All Tata employees who have enrolled in Tata Neu and are currently Members of Tata Neu can participate in the Referral Program. Open the Tata Neu app or the website and go to the ‘Refer a friend’ section. Share your personalized referral link or code with your friends and family.
2. Can I access the Tata Neu referral program via app or website?
Yes, you can access the referral program via both the app or the website.
3. If my friends and family are already registered on Tata Neu, will the referral code work?
No, the referral link or code would work only if the person referred has never registered on Tata Neu. You are eligible to earn rewards via the referral program for new registrations only.
4. How many people can I share the referral link or code with?
One Tata employee can refer up to 5 family members or/and friends during the scheme period.
5. What is the validity of referral link/code?
It is valid for 15 days.
6. What is the referral dashboard & what do the statuses indicate?
The referral dashboard helps track the referral status. The statuses mean the following:
a. Joined – Your friend has successfully registered on Tata Neu via the referral link or code
b. Pending – The referral link has been shared but your friend is yet to register on TataNeu
c. Lapsed – The referral link or code that you shared has expired or the validity is over
d. Closed – The referral link or code has been cancelled/ retrieved. This means that the people you had sent the referral to, have joined Tata Neu but not using the link or code you had shared. You can use the revoked referral to invite other friends and family to Tata Neu.
7. What is ‘Resend and Cancel’ option on the referral dashboard?
Let us explain
a. Resend – You can resend the SMS with the referral link a second time to your friend
b. Cancel – You can cancel the referral code which are “pending”, or which have not been used, and use that referral code to invite another friend
8. What details are collected when you are referring friends and family?
Following data will be collected from the friends and family of Tata employees as part of referral program and is subject to verification: