Fitbit ionic smartwatch quiz starts from 8 am in the 24 th January and ends by 12 PM by the after noon. Answer all questions correctly you may win Fitbit Ionic smartwatch for free from amazon.
Amazon 24th January quiz answers
Question 1. Who was the first president of the USA?
Answer. George Washington
Question 2. The soldiers who protected Roman emperors were called _. Fill in the blanks.
Answer. Praetorian guards
Question 3. Eugenics is the study of _.
Answer. altering human beings by changing their genetic components
Question 4. When is the International Day of Families celebrated?
Answer. May 15
Question 5. Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
Fitbit ionic smartwatch amazon quiz terms and conditions
- This Contest will commence on 24 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch referred to as “Prize(s)”).