amazon fossil smart watch quiz answers. amazon came with another quiz. quiz starts from 8am in the morning at 23rd October and ends at
how to participate in
amazon fossil smart watch quiz answers
- Download the
amazonapp from the google play store.
- Log in or Sign up your account.
- You will see the win a fossil smart watch Banner on
- Click on it.
- answer the 5 simple questions and you may be the lucky winner.
- answers are updated below.
Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answer 18 December
Q1. By what name is K’ung Fu-tzu better known to the Western world?
Answer : Confucius
Q2. Introduced in 1796, which was the first successful vaccine developed in history?
Answer : smallpox
Q3. With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Answer : Bharatanatyam
Q4. In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Answer : Bye
Q5. Which of these herbs, used extensively in Indian cuisine, is referred to as ‘dhania’ in Hindi?
Answer : coriander
Question 1. How many strings does a cello typically have?
Question 2. In Japanese, what is the word for ‘goodbye’?
Question 3. In which country would you find Bran Castle – also commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
Question 4. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Answer. Tim Berners-Lee
Question 5. Which Indian sportswoman has been named captain of the Indian team for the upcoming ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI?
Answer. Harmanpreet Kaur
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 29th November 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period..
- Results on 30th December